The National HAUC(UK) Convention
Venue: Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
DELIVERING CONSISTENCY, TRANSPARENCY AND CONNECTIVITY IN ROAD AND STREET WORKS
With the industry facing an evolving policy environment and ongoing operational pressures, the 2018 HAUC(UK) National Convention offers a chance to understand the strategic and day-to-day impact for you and your organisation. With efforts to improve consistency and transparency in the industry, the Convention will consider:
- The latest on policy developments from across the UK including permits and lane rental schemes, and the Scottish Government’s Transport Bill.
- The opportunities of technology and data to improve consistency and collaboration.
- The impact of greater devolution on approaches to road and street works, including the new ‘metro mayors’.
- The future scale and skills of the industry’s workforce.
- Improving the understanding of the role of road and street works as an enabler for new infrastructure and housing.
The HAUC(UK) National Convention will offer the chance to hear a variety of perspectives on these challenges and opportunities, and offer a forum for discussing solutions and the collective way forward with peers from highway/road authorities and utilities. We hope you can join us to shape HAUC(UK)’s future priorities.
BOOK ONLINE NOW AT WWW.ALDERCROSS.COM.